OOC Let's Chat!

Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?

Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:03 Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?

Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
NO!

What is it :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:03 Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?

Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
so you finally strayed into Let’s Chat… welcome!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Willows. I have a task for you.

And I wouldn't say strayed. More like some flea bitten mutt shoved me in here. I'm too afraid of rabies to argue.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:03 Ms. Shephard. What are you writing?

Mr. Gunther. Just for you I will not be getting milk. Now. I have a task for you!
I've just posted it!

About time I continued on with it! :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. I asked what you were writing not if you were posting. Too much dog fur in those ears.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:28 Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^
Thx vro

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:19 Ms. Shephard. I asked what you were writing not if you were posting. Too much dog fur in those ears.
Wh-- Hey! :fear:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:28 Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^
Isn't it @Pettely Knots?
@Amelia Lerelle

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Mr. Park. How are you?

Ms. Shephard is that a book I see in your post history?