OOC Let's Chat!

hi lindsey

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
My birthday was amazing


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Nice to hear that also I put out the 4th chapter of my story out

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Amazing


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 00:44 Nice to hear that also I put out the 4th chapter of my story out
Oh cool! it's really good!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning class!

Is everyone ready for a wonderful day at Hogwarts?

OOC Let's Chat!
Nope


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
As ready as I’ll ever be. :lol: I’m honestly excited to practice Quidditch hopefully with Mikey before dinner after classes. that reminds me that I have my IRL classes starting tomorrow. =_=

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm also hood, just doing some Ashyln stuff


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Bliss I expect excellence

Ms. Gray you are very welcome for the reminder! Sounds like a fantastic time of education!