OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:29
hello hello
BROOOOOK

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:36
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:29 Yep! The index update link is blocked for example so i had to owl the changes to an admin instead :sad:
huh, that is so weird!
Tell me about it! The school uses Smoothwall Cloud Fliter
oh, we use GoGuardian it stinks

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
@Winne Harper (or @Orion Lécuyer)
I may have done something on canva inspired by your taylor swift album covers... I used something a little simpler though; The Smith's Hatful of Hollow album. Featuring Remy Break... lol
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:43
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:36
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:29 Yep! The index update link is blocked for example so i had to owl the changes to an admin instead :sad:
huh, that is so weird!
Tell me about it! The school uses Smoothwall Cloud Fliter
oh, we use GoGuardian it stinks
We use that too.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*sips coffee*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Me and heels don’t mix. I’ll be lucky if I don’t hurt myself by the end of my winter formal coming up.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I never wear heels. And I ain't ever wearing them :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I wore them to my primary school graduation and I remember being in pain all evening :lol: But then I did wear them for a production recently and it was fine so…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.