OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 15:17 LYA! :wow: <3
AV! <3 <3 <3 Didn't see this, but hiii! I saw you signed up to the errand yayyy

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:11
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 15:17 LYA! :wow: <3
AV! <3 <3 <3 Didn't see this, but hiii! I saw you signed up to the errand yayyy
Yep! I can't wait to complete it! It's awesome! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:12
Lyanna Oak wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:11
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 15:17 LYA! :wow: <3
AV! <3 <3 <3 Didn't see this, but hiii! I saw you signed up to the errand yayyy
Yep! I can't wait to complete it! It's awesome! :wow:
Heheh I'm glad you like the idea!! <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait

I've never broken into any houses Professor Kฤne!

:shock2:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Cinder.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lils! Hru?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
I am fine... U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m freezing. This morning, I went for a shower, but the boiler pipes had frozen, so it was really cold

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Uff.... I am having a cold too.....
Anyways, good night!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9