OOC Let's Chat!

LYA! :wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Oak. How is your grandfather? Still tracking strange wild creatures?

Ms. Gray. How is your second year at Hogwarts?

Ms. Evans. I don’t think we have met yet?

And Mr. Gunther. I am sad to say I never had a conversation with Octavius as we haven’t crossed paths in his storied adventure but I am sure he was also quite the conjurer.

OOC Let's Chat!
oooo hii professor!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh why hello Ms. Quinn. How is broom racing? Are you ready for more rousing victories this year?

OOC Let's Chat!
Just had a routine eye test! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
i should hope so! ^^
:wow: hi emmy!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 15:33 Ms. Oak. How is your grandfather? Still tracking strange wild creatures?

Ms. Gray. How is your second year at Hogwarts?

Ms. Evans. I don’t think we have met yet?

And Mr. Gunther. I am sad to say I never had a conversation with Octavius as we haven’t crossed paths in his storied adventure but I am sure he was also quite the conjurer.
Hello professor :ninja:

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Oak finally appears to have gotten my joke.

Ms. Shephard I hope you can now see that your dog needs a bath.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 15:33 Ms. Oak. How is your grandfather? Still tracking strange wild creatures?

Ms. Gray. How is your second year at Hogwarts?

Ms. Evans. I don’t think we have met yet?

And Mr. Gunther. I am sad to say I never had a conversation with Octavius as we haven’t crossed paths in his storied adventure but I am sure he was also quite the conjurer.
My second year? Well, it's been an adventure for sure with only more chaos to come! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.