OOC Let's Chat!

*pokes in*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 08:44 *yawns*
*curls up on rug asleep*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 09:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 08:44 *yawns*
*curls up on rug asleep*
*Cuddles* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone just waking up. It's almost dinner time for Professor Kāne. Time to have whatever it is Mr. McCoire gave me.

10 points to Slytherin for one of you calling me cool.

OOC Let's Chat!
*le gasp* Hello Professor!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Mr. brooks. How is France? I’m sure there are many nice views.

OOC Let's Chat!
France is good, a bit too many tourists for my liking though Professor!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
I remember when I was your age. I always found the French beautiful. I mean….France

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 10:34 I remember when I was your age. I always found the French beautiful. I mean….France
Hello professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello young Gryffindor!

How are you finding it here?