OOC Let's Chat!

Hmm? Oh? Mr. McCoire do share with the class. What exactly was in that box then?

10 points to Slytherin if it’s my favorite snack and if you know what that is.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh! It was a surprise Professor Kane!

*casts reparifarge on smoke*

*smirks at untransfigured box*

Oo! Oo! Mapo tofu!!

But technically speaking, anything edible makes for a good midnight snack!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Well that isn’t my favorite so you don’t get the points. If you insist it is food I will make sure to open this tonight when I’m ready for a snack. -hastily chucks the box in a closet-

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! I mean ... it's not food I would normally eat!

*watches as closet door slams shut*

I think Kim might eat tofu? :lookup: Me, I'm more eggs and cheese and sausage! Oo, and steak! Er. A bit on the rare side? :grin:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Cool professor alert!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lily :)

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
*tumbles in* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*aims a candy bar at Em's mouth* :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.