OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 02:58
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 02:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 01:48 I'm still on chapter 3 of mine :sad:

And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better :lol:
thats one chapter ahead of me!!!! emis got this~~~

three whole books?!?! thats sooo much story i cant wait!!!! i think i can condense mine into just one.... but i wouldnt be totally against some spinoffs~~~
If I did it all in one book, it'd be heavier than the Order of the Phoenix book! :rofl:

Who knows, maybe I'll cut stuff out down the line, but yep! So far, that's what mine's looking like!
Well for me I basically rewrote a lot of mine but some of it's the same as when I started writing it 3 years ago so just now getting back to it it makes sense that alot of it is very different from what I started with

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Hana

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus, how r u?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm quite good I start back to my school stuff tomorrow and I'm actually excited about it because I have a pottery class and how r u?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good too, just chilling at home and maybe practicing piano

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
So what do we do in this place? I was told I need to come here by the ancient powers that be (Colin)

OOC Let's Chat!
Whoa!

It's a professor! Usually we cause chaos around here sir!

*puts box in front of Professor Kane on table*

*sits back on sofa and smirks*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
-transfigures box into a firecracker and lights it-

Not today, Mr. McCoire.

-purple smoke fills the space-

Not. Today.

Looks like I also scared all the students away.

OOC Let's Chat!
:shock: :shock: :O

Aw, crikey dick, Professor!

There could have been a really neat present for you in there!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire