How Well Known Are You On HiO?
110/10 Petty good, working on our rp in transfiguration... sorry it's been taking so long
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
101/10 no worries, I have a lot of replies to do too .....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Reducio
P.S.: So happy to get to know you, my new friend!
Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you a lot, but never really chatted
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 - See you around a lot and have interacted a little but never ic
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 its millie!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
./10 I've never seen any of your audiences and I don't know you, so hi!
Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness