Let's Chat!
Well for me I basically rewrote a lot of mine but some of it's the same as when I started writing it 3 years ago so just now getting back to it it makes sense that alot of it is very different from what I started withEmily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 02:58If I did it all in one book, it'd be heavier than the Order of the Phoenix book!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 02:52thats one chapter ahead of me!!!! emis got this~~~Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 01:48 I'm still on chapter 3 of mine
And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better![]()
three whole books?!?! thats sooo much story i cant wait!!!! i think i can condense mine into just one.... but i wouldnt be totally against some spinoffs~~~![]()
Who knows, maybe I'll cut stuff out down the line, but yep! So far, that's what mine's looking like!
Let's Chat!
Morning Hana
Let's Chat!
I'm quite good I start back to my school stuff tomorrow and I'm actually excited about it because I have a pottery class and how r u?
Let's Chat!
So what do we do in this place? I was told I need to come here by the ancient powers that be (Colin)
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Whoa!
It's a professor! Usually we cause chaos around here sir!
*puts box in front of Professor Kane on table*
*sits back on sofa and smirks*
It's a professor! Usually we cause chaos around here sir!
*puts box in front of Professor Kane on table*
*sits back on sofa and smirks*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
-transfigures box into a firecracker and lights it-
Not today, Mr. McCoire.
-purple smoke fills the space-
Not. Today.
Looks like I also scared all the students away.
Not today, Mr. McCoire.
-purple smoke fills the space-
Not. Today.
Looks like I also scared all the students away.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Aw, crikey dick, Professor!
There could have been a really neat present for you in there!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire