OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 23:08 *goes green at how quick everyone is able to write novels*
dont compare urself!!! each extra second you take to write is an extra second that says your novel is YOURS!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 23:27
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 23:08 *goes green at how quick everyone is able to write novels*
dont compare urself!!! each extra second you take to write is an extra second that says your novel is YOURS!!!!
Awww Scoutie!! <3

Even though it's already taken me 100000000 years to finish a novel. Nevermind more than one :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I start back on school stuffs tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to find time to work on chapter 4 sooner rather than later

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm still on chapter 3 of mine :sad:

And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
i’ve got a novel idea, but i’m focusing on my screenplay right now! too many ideas, too little time to write!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Same! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Marina Alacrán wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 21:16 QUIDDITCH! :laugh: Quidditch is amazing!!

(I got a new iNPC hehe)
Who are you :pensive: (I recognize the Alacran last name! Maybe its the accent in the name :sob:)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen, Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 01:48 I'm still on chapter 3 of mine :sad:

And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better :lol:
thats one chapter ahead of me!!!! emis got this~~~

three whole books?!?! thats sooo much story i cant wait!!!! i think i can condense mine into just one.... but i wouldnt be totally against some spinoffs~~~

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 02:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 01:48 I'm still on chapter 3 of mine :sad:

And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better :lol:
thats one chapter ahead of me!!!! emis got this~~~

three whole books?!?! thats sooo much story i cant wait!!!! i think i can condense mine into just one.... but i wouldnt be totally against some spinoffs~~~
If I did it all in one book, it'd be heavier than the Order of the Phoenix book! :rofl:

Who knows, maybe I'll cut stuff out down the line, but yep! So far, that's what mine's looking like!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone