Let's Chat!
dont compare urself!!! each extra second you take to write is an extra second that says your novel is YOURS!!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Awww Scoutie!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 23:27dont compare urself!!! each extra second you take to write is an extra second that says your novel is YOURS!!!!
Even though it's already taken me 100000000 years to finish a novel. Nevermind more than one
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I start back on school stuffs tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to find time to work on chapter 4 sooner rather than later
Let's Chat!
I'm still on chapter 3 of mine 
And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better
And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Who are you
(I recognize the Alacran last name! Maybe its the accent in the name In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
thats one chapter ahead of me!!!! emis got this~~~Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 01:48 I'm still on chapter 3 of mine
And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better![]()
three whole books?!?! thats sooo much story i cant wait!!!! i think i can condense mine into just one.... but i wouldnt be totally against some spinoffs~~~
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
If I did it all in one book, it'd be heavier than the Order of the Phoenix book!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 02:52thats one chapter ahead of me!!!! emis got this~~~Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 01:48 I'm still on chapter 3 of mine
And I anticipate nearly 3 books worth of this story. Man, I need to learn how to scope my projects better![]()
three whole books?!?! thats sooo much story i cant wait!!!! i think i can condense mine into just one.... but i wouldnt be totally against some spinoffs~~~
Who knows, maybe I'll cut stuff out down the line, but yep! So far, that's what mine's looking like!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone