OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey! :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hru Em?
Edit: don't mind the picture on my last post, just showing you what I'm doing
Last edited by Lindsey Bliss on 4 Jan 2026, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
EM! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Dinner smells so good


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Idk if I said anything about the 3rd chapter of my book being out
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 4 Jan 2026, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:36 Idk if I said anything about the 3rd chapter of my book being out
Ooh book!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo I've had an idea for my book even though it would equal the ending that I didn't want to go with even though it would be a good ending too

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:45 Ooo I've had an idea for my book even though it would equal the ending that I didn't want to go with even though it would be a good ending too
I honestly had the same problem


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:51
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:45 Ooo I've had an idea for my book even though it would equal the ending that I didn't want to go with even though it would be a good ending too
I honestly had the same problem
It's like ugh do I want them to live happily ever after or not

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:53
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:51
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 22:45 Ooo I've had an idea for my book even though it would equal the ending that I didn't want to go with even though it would be a good ending too
I honestly had the same problem
It's like ugh do I want them to live happily ever after or not
Although mines an adventure


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.