Let's Chat!
El!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ellie! Av!!
Let's Chat!
Lots of exclamations!
I have made white wine pasta, of course, my sister intervenes since she hates my pasta >.> rude
but idc it tastes okay :nod:
I have made white wine pasta, of course, my sister intervenes since she hates my pasta >.> rude
but idc it tastes okay :nod:
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
It sounds tastyVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 18:08 Lots of exclamations!
I have made white wine pasta, of course, my sister intervenes since she hates my pasta >.> rude
but idc it tastes okay :nod:
Let's Chat!
Crunchy too :nod: did I mention my sister likes pasta crunchyMilica Vranekova wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 18:34It sounds tastyVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 18:08 Lots of exclamations!
I have made white wine pasta, of course, my sister intervenes since she hates my pasta >.> rude
but idc it tastes okay :nod:
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*pops head in quickly*
Let's Chat!
Em!