OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:24 Morning guys!!
Morning Lily!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:24 Morning guys!!
Morning Lily!
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:24 Morning guys!!
Morning Lily!
Hru?
Good! Have to eat breakfast soon!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Laasya and Lily! How're you both?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Pamela, how r u

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good, how about you?

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good tooo

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency