OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellloo, can I make a book?

OOC Let's Chat!
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 03:45 Hellloo, can I make a book?
Absolutely thats why we have the shelves

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
finally finished the playlist for my screenplay I looovvee the 80s vibes

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Tysm

OOC Let's Chat!
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 03:59 Tysm
Np

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
You also made a book

OOC Let's Chat!
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:18 You also made a book
Yep :) ya like it?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 04:22

Yep :) ya like it?
It's lovely, I wanna make a new book but I think it feels like I am teaching instead of book lol