How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 :wow: korinna!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Brook :wow:

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I've seen and read some of your stuff. But I haven't interacted with you yet.

STA - 5 | EVA - 6 | STR - 6 | WIS - 8 | ARC - 2 | ACC - 8

Abilities: Perfectionist

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 then maybe it is time to do something about it then :meninblack:

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 - Seen you around quite a bit but haven’t interacted much!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 - I've seen a bunch of your posts, but I've never interacted with you personally except OOC chat

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 - Same here… Perhaps we should do a rp sometime ^^

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5.5/10 Yesss!!! We should! :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 Emi!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I've seen several of your posts, but I'm not sure we'll exchange ideas.

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness