OOC Let's Chat!

hi <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know what to say

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 20:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:48 Clark spotted!!!
MEDUSA SPOTTED
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:28 Oh thanks :D When I go thrifting I normally look at the DVDs (because the books are barely ever what I'm looking for) and sometimes clothes (that's how I found my favorite outfit combo) and occasionally the toys to see if I can't find a plushie I've been wanting for a while (I've been looking for a Burmese mountain dog plushy as of late)
What dvds are you looking for?

I've been trying to get all of the Tyler Perry ones, I especially adore the Madea series the most.
I also am looking at getting horror then, am trying to find Wonder, Hunger Games (all of the movies including the Songbird one), and Harry Potter. I'm not going to watch the Harry Potter dvds as I don't like the Harry Potter series (too [op] main character focused, sue me :sob:)

But I also am looking for movies from the 2000s, because I think those are fun.
Im looking for HP (mostly for the Weasleys and Sirius) Cars (I have the 1st one but I want the rest), Nightmare before Christmas and maybe killer klowns I would say the X-men but I got the rest of the movies for Christmas and normally I'll get a movie if its one that I haven't seen in awhile
For cars, does that include Planes and Planes 2? (I think Planes was okay, it's like cars- still racing but its with a crop duster plane... and other planes instead of with cars.)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* :3

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 00:03 *waves* :3
saaaageee!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kohane!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EM! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms Emiline