Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Julia Evans wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:26
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:24
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:22 Heloooo
Hi! I’ve started the gossip club meeting rp!
Ik! I saw. I love it! I just posted my own RP. Btw, I'll take some time in replying Especially since school is starting
That's fine (I'll be quite busy too, from next week.)

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:27
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:26
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:24
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:22 Heloooo
Hi! I’ve started the gossip club meeting rp!
Ik! I saw. I love it! I just posted my own RP. Btw, I'll take some time in replying Especially since school is starting
That's fine (I'll be quite busy too, from next week.)
:lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Jules. Hey Mirrie.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi! hru?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am fine, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
cold. It's snowing here...

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wish it could be snowing here too......... Unfortunately, it is just cold.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:33 Wish it could be snowing here too......... Unfortunately, it is just cold.....
Fr! I really want it to snow..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:33 Wish it could be snowing here too......... Unfortunately, it is just cold.....
Here it’s freezing in the morning and burning hot in the afternoon

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8