OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Pam, hi Lils! That’s good, I can’t wait!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Pam. Hey Mirrie. Hru guys?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 09:44 Hey Hana. Hey Mirrie.
Hi Lily, how r u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 09:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 09:44 Hey Hana. Hey Mirrie.
Hi Lily, how r u??
I am good, hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:02
Hana Suzuki wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 09:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 09:44 Hey Hana. Hey Mirrie.
Hi Lily, how r u??
I am good, hru?
I’m good too, just finished watching a basketball comp

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 22:44
Elizabeth Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 20:06
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 20:03 Ooo! Another Gray! Welcome to H.io!
:biggrin:
Welcome to the Best House, Gray! :snake:
Oh yesss…! 🐍

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys :bye: I’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats :sweatingbullets: any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guys :bye: I’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats :sweatingbullets: any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
Sure!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guys :bye: I’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats :sweatingbullets: any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
Sure! (would recommend 1 each to evasion, wisdom and accuracy, and two to arcane power, but really, all your choice, just an idea)