OOC Let's Chat!

Night avery!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Avery!! ^^

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
I bought 3 dvds today (well.. they’re old, from a thrift store I bought them)
- Spooky Buddies (I always loved those dogs as a child)
- Meet the Browns (I’ve always loved Tyler Perry’s movies)
And another one isn’t a familiar title but it’s an Ellen Degeneres dvd. I haven’t seen it but my hopes is that it’s like her tv shows because I liked watching those growing up.!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
oo, cool dvds! I haven't watched anything in a long time. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 03:38 Night guys!
Night Avery

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 03:50 I bought 3 dvds today (well.. they’re old, from a thrift store I bought them)
- Spooky Buddies (I always loved those dogs as a child)
- Meet the Browns (I’ve always loved Tyler Perry’s movies)
And another one isn’t a familiar title but it’s an Ellen Degeneres dvd. I haven’t seen it but my hopes is that it’s like her tv shows because I liked watching those growing up.!
oh I love thrift stores sm I also have Spooky Buddies on DVD

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Hana. Hey Mirrie.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Lily, Mirada and Hana!! @Mirada Johnson, getting the starter ready, should be posted tomorrow