Let's Chat!
Ooooo?Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:57Colin hopes to join the lucky soon!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:53Simon’s a lucky one!![]()
He's got a bit of a surprise for Emmi!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Happy cake day @Jun woo Park
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
I’m great! Just reading Powerless for the first time and loving it! Hru?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:14 how is everyone? I feel like I haven't been on in forever
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just got back from a long car ride!Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:33I’m great! Just reading Powerless for the first time and loving it! Hru?Ellie Randensmith wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:14 how is everyone? I feel like I haven't been on in forever
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:21Ooooo?Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:57Colin hopes to join the lucky soon!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 01:53Simon’s a lucky one!![]()
He's got a bit of a surprise for Emmi!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
