OOC Let's Chat!

Yay! Another early January birth! Most people I know from January are from the 20s

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep and today's my character birthday


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Happy early birthday guys!

My birthday is still a long way off which is kinda nice since I’m going to feel so old after it! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mine's not until September so... Yeah 😅

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 19:33 Mine's not until September so... Yeah 😅
Same! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
aah happy (early) birthday everyone!! <3
I too have a January birthday tehe :>

petition to share cake with avery and emi :cute: september is not too far eepp /silly

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 19:19 Happy early birthday guys!

My birthday is still a long way off which is kinda nice since I’m going to feel so old after it! :lol:
yesssss its gonna be weird feeling *o l d* after my birthday
mines nicely in the middle to the year; mid june

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 17:40 I finally got the courage to sign up to become a mentor T.T
YAY! Congratulations! :cryhappy:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Elizabeth Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 19:55
Yexian Wei wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 17:40 I finally got the courage to sign up to become a mentor T.T
YAY! Congratulations! :cryhappy:
Tyy 🤍🤍
Welcome to HiO!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Another Gray! Welcome to H.io!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.