Let's Chat!
Yay! Another early January birth! Most people I know from January are from the 20s
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Yep and today's my character birthday
Let's Chat!
Happy early birthday guys!
My birthday is still a long way off which is kinda nice since I’m going to feel so old after it!
My birthday is still a long way off which is kinda nice since I’m going to feel so old after it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Mine's not until September so... Yeah
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Same!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
aah happy (early) birthday everyone!! 
I too have a January birthday tehe :>
petition to share cake with avery and emi
september is not too far eepp /silly
I too have a January birthday tehe :>
petition to share cake with avery and emi
Let's Chat!
yesssss its gonna be weird feeling *o l d* after my birthdayAvery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 19:19 Happy early birthday guys!
My birthday is still a long way off which is kinda nice since I’m going to feel so old after it!![]()
mines nicely in the middle to the year; mid june
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
YAY! Congratulations!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Another Gray! Welcome to H.io!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
