Let's Chat!
awwwwwwColin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 17:01I can totally think of one more!!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48There's Kim and Bailey!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12I can confirm a couple.Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Av and Mikey
Simon and AF
I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed.
There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.![]()
*heart skips a beat or three*
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Av and mikey!
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
So cute. *ugh*
Let's Chat!
I finally got the courage to sign up to become a mentor T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Ooh yay
Let's Chat!
Aww! *Snuggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 17:01I can totally think of one more!!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48There's Kim and Bailey!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12I can confirm a couple.Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Av and Mikey
Simon and AF
I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed.
There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.![]()
*heart skips a beat or three*
Gonna try and get at least one reply out to ya!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
You guys are so cutea
Let's Chat!
I WON MY FIRST MATCH!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Yay!!