OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 17:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I can confirm a couple.

Av and Mikey
Simon and AF

I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed. :)

There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
There's Kim and Bailey! :wow:
I can totally think of one more!!

*heart skips a beat or three*
awwwwww

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Av and mikey!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
:blush:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
So cute. *ugh*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I finally got the courage to sign up to become a mentor T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh yay


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 17:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I can confirm a couple.

Av and Mikey
Simon and AF

I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed. :)

There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
There's Kim and Bailey! :wow:
I can totally think of one more!!

*heart skips a beat or three*
Aww! *Snuggles!*

Gonna try and get at least one reply out to ya!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
You guys are so cutea


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I WON MY FIRST MATCH!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.