OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Ruby! Welcome to hio!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I can confirm a couple.

Av and Mikey
Simon and AF

I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed. :)

There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
There's Kim and Bailey! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:20 Oh, wyd?
Ency stuff for me and my INPC.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ruby Jane Kim wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:25 hello everyone!
Welcome! I hope you are enjoying the site! If you have any questions feel free to drop me an owl <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I can confirm a couple.

Av and Mikey
Simon and AF

I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed. :)

There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
There's Kim and Bailey! :wow:
I forgot that one! :wow:

There’s also Em and Col! :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I can confirm a couple.

Av and Mikey
Simon and AF

I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed. :)

There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
There's Kim and Bailey! :wow:
I can totally think of one more!!

*heart skips a beat or three*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire