Let's Chat!
Oh, wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Ruby! Welcome to hio!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
There's Kim and Bailey!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12I can confirm a couple.Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Av and Mikey
Simon and AF
I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed.
There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ency stuff for me and my INPC.
Let's Chat!
Welcome! I hope you are enjoying the site! If you have any questions feel free to drop me an owl
Let's Chat!
Hi Av
Let's Chat!
I forgot that one!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48There's Kim and Bailey!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12I can confirm a couple.Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Av and Mikey
Simon and AF
I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed.
There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.![]()
There’s also Em and Col!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I can totally think of one more!!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 16:48There's Kim and Bailey!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:12I can confirm a couple.Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Av and Mikey
Simon and AF
I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed.
There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.![]()
*heart skips a beat or three*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire