OOC Let's Chat!

Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:12 Yexi!! :wow: We could be on page 100 heh :decayed:
Hiiii Mirada! Sup?
hruuu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Yexi.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Mirrie

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:02 Hey Mirrie
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:02 Hey Mirrie
Hi!
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:05
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:02 Hey Mirrie
Hi!
Hru?
Finally finished writing one of my scripts! What about you?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:05
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:02 Hey Mirrie
Hi!
Hru?
Finally finished writing one of my scripts! What about you?
I am good too, just shopping...
What is the script about?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I can confirm a couple.

Av and Mikey
Simon and AF

I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed. :)

There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.