Let's Chat!
Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Let's Chat!
hruuu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Hey Yexi.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Hey Mirrie
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Finally finished writing one of my scripts! What about you?
Let's Chat!
I am good too, just shopping...Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 15:07Finally finished writing one of my scripts! What about you?
What is the script about?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I can confirm a couple.Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 13:45 Does anyone know any hio ships/confirmed relationships?
I was sure there was an OOC chat with them in, but I can’t find it…
Av and Mikey
Simon and AF
I know there are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head that are confirmed.
There is a thread I created a while back in At the Counter Chat that had more confirmed, but it’s a little outdated.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |