Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning!!! :>>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Let's Chat!
2025 was over wayyyy to quickly
Let's Chat!
Ahhhhh! I just deleted the tab where I had spent like over an hour writing and coding something
Like seriously? I was just about to save it
Edit: sorry about the mini rant
Like seriously? I was just about to save itEdit: sorry about the mini rant
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
I missed you and Scouts and everyones talk about writing the other day!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 21:29 GOOD!
I'm continuing on with my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle! And I got a good pic of the moon earlier!
HOW'S YOU??![]()
*sads*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
aiden choi ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── shop ₊ npc |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
your lips my lips, apocalypse ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta # ┊ Eva # ┊ Str # ┊ Wis # ┊ Arc # ┊ Acc # ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |