1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years

62

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
63

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
64

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
66

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
67!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
68

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
69 :cute:

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
69 :cute:

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
70!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9