Let's Chat!
four!!
Let's Chat!
3 minutes!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Whoa!!!
Would Emmi ever take Colin to a cailidh...???
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Happy New Year guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Welp it's a new year and I have a Christmas get together in the morning
Let's Chat!
Happy New Years to those who it’s just started for!!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
happy new year, hio!!im so happy i was actually able to stay up this year!! (instead of sleeping thru the night lol)
Let's Chat!
good job!! I’ve never managed myself 
just found a draft I wrote long ago for Amelia’s dorm
at least she will have a dorm now, even if I have to backdate it to her first day of first year…
just found a draft I wrote long ago for Amelia’s dorm
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Happy New Year to everyone guys
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |