OOC Let's Chat!

four!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
3 minutes! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 Dec 2025, 16:36 Woooooo!

Just got back from a ceilidh! :wow:

I'm all danced out! :lol:
Whoa!!!

Would Emmi ever take Colin to a cailidh...???

:blush:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy New Year guys! 🎉

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy new year!

OOC Let's Chat!
Welp it's a new year and I have a Christmas get together in the morning

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy New Years to those who it’s just started for!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
happy new year, hio!! :wow: im so happy i was actually able to stay up this year!! (instead of sleeping thru the night lol)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
good job!! I’ve never managed myself ^^
just found a draft I wrote long ago for Amelia’s dorm :lol: at least she will have a dorm now, even if I have to backdate it to her first day of first year…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy New Year to everyone guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9