Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hello again! Oh, and hello @Ada Hawkins! Pleasure to meet you!

My name is Piper Clarkwood. I am a Ravenclaw, always will be. I was placed in Slytherin because my brother, fiddled with the buttons. I am very intelligent and pretty creative. You'd find me sitting at Ravenclaw tower with my new friend, Julia Evans.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Piper!! Hope we can be friends

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Laasya. Hey Mirrie.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am good too!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9