Give me a nick name
Lala or sisi
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |
Give me a nick name
jj
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Give me a nick name
Riri
Give me a nick name
MJ
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Give me a nick name
Ebay![]()
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Give me a nick name
Isha
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Give me a nick name
Re-re
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Give me a nick name
Valley of flowers
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Give me a nick name
Ilee pronounced eye-lee
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien