1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
43!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
45!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
46!!!

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
47!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
48!!

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
50!!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
51!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9