Give me a nick name
millie
Give me a nick name
Lili
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Eli
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Give me a nick name
Ebony
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Sandy
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Ami
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Give me a nick name
Ebanana
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Shimmer xD
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Give me a nick name
Ray-ray
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |