Last person to post wins!
*grins because I took the real trophy out of it secretly and flies away on dragon, then put a jinx on the trophy to keep it from being summoned* MWHAHAHAHA
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Last person to post wins!
NOOO! *Flies to the forest and starts ripping up stuff before finally finding the cloak and stealing the trophy and flying away on a dragon again*
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Last person to post wins!
*summons the trophy back, writes my name on it with a marker that can't be erased, puts on a jinx to keep it from being summoned and flies away again* MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Last person to post wins!
*pulls out the actual real trophy and casts anti-summoning, anti-stealing and anti- munching charms on it*
*flies away on a Hippogrif*
*flies away on a Hippogrif*
Last person to post wins!
*jumps aboard the Hippogriff* Hi there!! *takes the trophy and bungee jumps down*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
At the end of the bungee snatches the trophy and flies off in an illegal magic carpet.
Last person to post wins!
*sits under a tree with my dragon and pulls out the really real trophy*
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL