Last person to post wins!
*hops into the floo powder before she disappears and steals the bag before Apparating away* ahahahaha! CYA
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Last person to post wins!
NOO! *summons a dragon and flies after you*
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Last person to post wins!
Accio bag! *bag flies out of your mouth and I grab it, before flying away on my dragon* CYA!
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Last person to post wins!
MUNCH, MUNCH, MUNCH! *eats the bag, digests it* HEHE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |