1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
32
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
34
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
36
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
38
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
39!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
40!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
41!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.