Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

How's you?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Lily.

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi please check out my shop

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oooohh you have a shop??!! Checking out now!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ada Hawkins wrote: 28 Dec 2025, 20:51 Oooohh you have a shop??!! Checking out now!
Yes! Please buy super cheap!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think i win!

Feira Fenwell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Feira Fenwell wrote: 28 Dec 2025, 20:53 I think i win!
👉🏆👍🏼🍩🍩🍩🍩

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No, I win!!!!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Both wrong, I actually win ^^

*takes the crown and hops on a rainbow before speeding off*

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare