Give me a nick name

Sowie

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Give me a nick name
Lilsy milsy

Hiiii

Give me a nick name
Pan

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Give me a nick name
Isie

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Give me a nick name
Flower

Give me a nick name
Nat

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Give me a nick name
Eb

C.smith

Give me a nick name
Ara (Welcome to Ravenclaw, Clara!)

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Give me a nick name
Mira


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Give me a nick name
Seysey

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"