SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
130
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131
The magic is real.
SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131
** Why did this game not start over once 100 was reached?**
** Why did this game not start over once 100 was reached?**
The magic is real.
SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
132
**Because people want to be difficult
**
**Because people want to be difficult
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
133
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |