How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Elo!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 lils!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:39 10/10 hru?
10/10 I’m good wbu?

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:39 10/10 hru?
10/10 I’m good wbu?
10/10 supposed to be sleeping since tomorrow is an exam...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:41
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:39 10/10 hru?
10/10 I’m good wbu?
10/10 supposed to be sleeping since tomorrow is an exam...
10/10 I’m sneaking up…

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:41
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:39 10/10 hru?
10/10 I’m good wbu?
10/10 supposed to be sleeping since tomorrow is an exam...
10/10 I’m sneaking up…
10/10. Nice same here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:41
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:39 10/10 hru?
10/10 I’m good wbu?
10/10 supposed to be sleeping since tomorrow is an exam...
10/10 I’m sneaking up…
10/10. Nice same here
10/10 :decayed:

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:41
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:40

10/10 I’m good wbu?
10/10 supposed to be sleeping since tomorrow is an exam...
10/10 I’m sneaking up…
10/10. Nice same here
10/10 :decayed:
10/10 :biggrin:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:44
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Dec 2025, 20:41

10/10 supposed to be sleeping since tomorrow is an exam...
10/10 I’m sneaking up…
10/10. Nice same here
10/10 :decayed:
10/10 :biggrin:
10/10

Hiiii