Give me a nick name

lils

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Sollie

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Give me a nick name
Lila

Hiiii

Give me a nick name
Ello

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Give me a nick name
Fire

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Give me a nick name
eb

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Give me a nick name
quinnly

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Paririririririi

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
simimimimimimi

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Ari?

life is worth living-always
shop-viewtopic.php?p=1514852#p1514852