Name a fictional character A-Z!

Umbridge

Hiiii

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Viktor Krum

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Willy Wonka

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander- Contagion

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yamask - Pokémon

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zigzagoon (Pokemon)

she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``

Name a fictional character A-Z!
ayy
Ampharos - pokemon

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Beedrill - Pokemon

she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cetitan - Pokemon

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Drowzee - Pokemon

she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``