How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 - hru going? <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Reducio
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Dec 2025, 01:59 7/10 - hru going? <3
7/10 i’m doing okay! trying to muster up motivation to write a reply or do a homework lol. how’s you? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 - Same here… I’m halfway through a couple of replies but I don’t have the motivation to finish them :sweatingbullets: plus irl homework

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 so me core lol. i dislike irl homework, tho i hope you finish it! good luck!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:48 1000000000000001010010101010/10 Gdnight Lils! btw Ryder said he made a nickname for you loml
what is it?


10/10 BROOK!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LIL

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HRU???

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 fine, a little sick. Studying for exams rn

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oof studying for exams??? is it about hogwarts???

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency