Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

hmm, yeah

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
it might be because of my writing.... I never was good at writing

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nah, its good, just can't think of anything rn

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
take a break... it often helps...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ig, yeah

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm currently updating my ency...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh, nice, nice.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
its actually a pain. Updating spells and potions... and planning to revamp first post

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh, i have not even started on the spells and potions one.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think you ordered on from me...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency