Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
????

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Btw, just writing our RP

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
great!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah, i just don't know what to write.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oof... I hate when that happens... writers block...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
so... any progress?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
70 words. that's how slow i am writing.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Don't stress, I get stuck too.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency